Celebrate nature, whether in the garden or in the countryside, with this mini album designed by Karen James : Neutral colors to support your favorite photos with lots of texture and interactive parts. The album opens in four directions and will contain at least 19 photos.
The album is 15 X 21 cm with pages at maximum 20 x 15 cm. The album is 'nature' in theme and also in color, materials and textures. Its patterns of leaves and flowers make it is very general and suitable for portraits and all outdoor photos from walks, gardens, sightseeing, ….
The album includes techniques with embossing powders, stamping, die-cutting, stenciling with texture paste, watercolor, acrylic paint, ...
The kit includes
- Collection P’tit bonheur du jour ( Little happiness of the day) by Ha Pi Little Fox : 6 double-sided papers and a sheet of stickers : There are stickers and printed bands in both English and French with plenty of choice of those you might wish to use.
- Canvas 15 x 45 cm
- Mixed media paper x 2
- Bazzill Ivy 30,5 x 30,5 cm
- piece of jute (burlap)
- 2 tags with string
- brads : large brown brads x 2, small white brads x2
- A tutorial with explanations and step by step in photos, a diagram of cuts and visuals of each page, a list of photos, a complete list of other materials used. These will be sent as pdf files by email following your purchase. Please note in the comments box at checkout if you would like the English version.
- A video to show the project from all angles to help explain the structure and show the finished album.
Materials, in addition to basic materials, which I also used and are not included in the kit:
- Texture paste – PaperArtsy Grunge paste; dots stencil – The Crafter’s Workshop Distressed Details; spatula
- Acrylic paint - PaperArtsy Toad Hall; spray bottle
- Bronze embossing powder (or substitute a dark brown or dark green); embossing ink – Versamark; heating tool
- Inks: Archival Ink Olive for stamping (or other dark green to match the papers and suitable for colouring without smudging) and Distress Ink Walnut Stain or a dark brown ink for edging the papers
- Watercolors (for example: in a palette, pigment powders such as Brusho, Distress inks, watercolor pencils, etc.) and brushes
- Stamps used: several stamps from the Florilèges Design 'Ete Indien' sheet plus Grunge label stamp from L'encre & l'image, 3 sizes of butterflies, and other foliage, flowers, text, lines.
- Dies used: 'Bulle végétale’ and ‘Bulles de nature' from HA PI little fox, several foliage includes Foliage So'love from Sokai, 4 sizes of tabs (or 4 the same), and bookplate (for example from Les ateliers de Karine).
Album kit and tutorial - Nature
- Brands Kerudoc Création
- Product Code: kit-nature
- Availability: In Stock